This proposal/service has no reviews yet. Be the first to post in a review.
Enter your email to receive a password reset link.
The Conversions API allows advertisers to send web events from their servers directly to Facebook. Server events are linked to a pixel and are processed like browser pixel events. This means that server events are used in measurement, reporting, and optimization in the same way as browser pixel events.
What's the process?
1. Setup GTM server container
2. Connect GA4 with GTM server
3. Ensure FB pixel is installed on the website
4. Send all the events to GA4
5. Add the Facebook Conversion API in the GTM server container
What kind of websites do I work with?
Note: I will only be used with Google Tag Manager for Facebook conversion API. Please get in touch if you have any questions.